- 1992 founded as production house under the name of "AD 1" for TVC's.
- 1997 having the first edit suit in the company for the in house use only.
- 1998 having the first sound studio (Audio for Picture).
- 1998 Production of the first Egyptian Set-Com ‘' Wenta Amel Eih"
or "What are you doing",30 Episode of 25 min.
-2000 starting the production of its first long feature"Al Ragol Al Abyad"
"The Mediterranean Man" and all the post production was made in house.
- 2001 the second Edit suit for film and starting the post production
Business for the Egyptian market.
- 2002 The Company name changed to "Film House Egypt".
- 2003 Film House starting the production of it's second long feature "Howa Fi Aih" or "What's Up".
- 2004 The Company built it's second sound studio, A Graphics Workstation and a One Light Telecine.
-2004 Film House affiliated with the two film labs LABORATORIUM and WFDIF in Poland for all film lab work
-2005 Film House starting the production of the long feature "Malesh Ehna Benetbahdel" or "Never Mined We Where Screwed" and all the post production was made in house.
-2005 Producing "Alashan Tertaho" or "To Please You" as Independent Digital short feature directed by "Ahmad Abdala".
-2006 Film House got 30% of the post production jobs from the Local Market as complete film solution starting from editing to Printed copies for theaters.
- 2007 Producing "Ein Shams" as Independent digital long feature
Directed by "Ibrahim El Batout".
- 2008 Producing "HELIOPOLIS" as Independent digital long feature
Directed by "Ahmad Abdala"
- 2008 Producing "From Gaza With Love" as the first Egyptian Independent digital long feature
Directed by the American director "Nicole Balivian" (In Pre-Production)
- 2010 Producing "Cairo Exit" long feature
Directed by Hesham Issawi (Gala Opening Dubai International Film Festival Dec 2010 / Cannes Film Fest 2011)